2023-03-30 20:44:00来源:魔方格
(资料图片)
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些简单的商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
简单的商务英语口语如下:
我要办理信用卡挂失。
I’d like to report the loss report the of my credit card.
您的卡有密码吗?
Do you have a code number^
有
Yes.
那就无大碍了。密码不对,即使别人得到您的卡,也取不走钱。
Then, it doesn’t matter. Even if someone has got it, he can’t cash your money if his code number is not right.
我现在应该怎么办?
What should I do now?
您想把卡上的钱转到新卡上还是注销那张卡?
You want us to transfer your deposit to a new card or to cancel it?
转到新卡上。
I want a new card.
请告诉我您的名字、地址和密码并出示能证明您的身份的证件。
Please tell me your name address and code number and show your identification.
好的。 .
OK.
您的名字、地址和密码都正确,待会儿我会给您一个新卡。
Yes, your name, address, are all correct. I'll give you a minute.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
早上好。能为您效劳吗?
Good morning. What can I do for you?
早上好。我想从活期账户上转些钱到我的储蓄账户上。
Good morning. I’d like to transfer some money from my checking account to my savings account.
请您开一张以您自己为收款人的支票。
Please write a check to yourself by putting your name next to pay to the order of pay to the order of
好的。然后呢?
OK. Then?
写上您要转账的金额。
Write the amount you want to transfer.
5,000元。
5,000
还得写上大写金额。
Please write it in words as well.
好的。
OK.
再写上您储蓄账户的账号。在支票后面签字。
Write down the number of your savings account and sign your name on the back of the check.
好的。顺便问一下,你们提供跨行转账服务吗?
OK. By the way, do you offer an interbank transfer service?
是的,我们提供。
Yes, we do.
早上好。能为您效劳吗?
Good morning. What can I do for you?
早上好。 .
Good morning.
我想为公司开立—张信用证。
I am here to ask you to open/issue an L/ C for my company.
My purpose of coming here is to ask you to establish an L/C for my company.
何种信用证?
What kind of L/C?
以公司为受益人的保兑的、不可撤销的即期信用以公司为受益人的保兑
A confirmed irrevocable L/C at sight in favor of ABC Company.
A confirmed irrevocable sight L/C in favor of ABC Company.
见票后30天议付的远期信用证。
An L/C at 30 days after sight.
A time/ term/usance L/ C at 30 days after sight.
A 30 days time/ time L/C
金额多少?
What is the total amount of money?
1335,000美元。
In the amount of US $ 35000.
For the amount of US $ 35 ,000.
Its US$35,000.
你看我们的展台怎么样?
What do you think of our booth?
What‘s your idea about our stand?
我们可否和把角的公司交换一下摊位?那将更有利于我们展示产品。 ?.
Could we exchange booths with the company in the corner? It would be better to display our products.
待会儿我去与他们协商一下。
I’ll discuss this matter with them later.
用木隔板把空间隔为两间展示摊位是不是更好?
Do you think it would be better to divide this space into two booths by using a wooden screen?
将这个看板向左移一点是不是更好?这样就不会挡住我们的入口了。
Do you think it would be better to move this signboard a little more to the left? Then it won’ t stand signboard stand in the way of our entrance.
很有创意!我马上办。
A lot of originality! I’ll do that at once. originality
我们还得订制一个玻璃展示柜。
We have to order a glass display counter.
还得在上面贴一张“请勿触摸”的条子。
And stick a piece of paper saying No Touch on it.
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike.
Like knows like.
展会有何规定?
Are there any show rules?
展览期间应随时佩戴证章。
We should wear our badges at all times.
走廊上不准悬挂或散发横幅标语、招牌、旗子或布告。
No banners signs flags or placards may be displayed or distributed in aisles.
未经主办单位允许,不得将相机或其他摄影器材带人场内。
No cameras or other photographic equipment may be brought into the convention without the permission of show management .
可携带购物袋人场。
Shopping bags are allowed.
请你将这些海报贴在会场的四周。
Well. Please paste up these posters on the walls in the surrounding hallways.
好的
I will.
这些是我们公司的产品目录和宣传品,请将它们放在柜台的左侧。
These are catalogues and pamphlets of our company’s products. Please put them on the left side of the counter.
好的。还有什么要做的?
Yes. What else should we do?
接待客户时要记得面带微笑。
Remember to give our buyers your smiling face.
那当然。
We sure will.