以下是商务英语口语常用语等等的介绍,希望可以为各位带来帮助。
1、 Almost every process is computerized.
(资料图)
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
2、 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
3、 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
4、 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
5、 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
6、 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更重要。
7、 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
8、 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
9、 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
0、 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
1、 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
2、 What"s your general impression, may I ask?
请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?
3、 I"m impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
4、 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
5、 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
6、 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
7、 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
8、 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
9、 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
10、I"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
1、 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
2、 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
3、 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
4、 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
5、 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
6、 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
7、 They"ve met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
8、 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
9、 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
10、 No wonder you"re so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
1、 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
2、 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
3、 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
4、 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
5、 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
6、 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
7、 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
8、 I"ve read about it, but I"d like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
9、 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
10、 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?