以下就是交易会商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望对您有所帮助!
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
(资料图)
让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet you.
很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name?
你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you?
如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company.
这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in?
你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。
Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you.
请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you.
对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment.
对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
对不起,我马上回来。
A:Excuse me. Are you SusanDavis from Western Electronics?
打扰了,您是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
B:Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Dennis.
是的,我就是,你一定是丹尼斯先生吧。
A:I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
B:It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
A:Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
B:Yes. It was delicious.
是的,味道很好。
A:Good. Let"s go to the office.
好的,我们去办公室吧。
B:OK.
好的!
A:I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
B:Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
A:Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. This is the most fully-automated factory we have. It"sthe most up-to-date in the industry. We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。这是我们的全自动化工厂。这是同业中最新型的。通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。
B:Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
A:I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
……
What did you think of our factories?
你认为我们的工厂怎样?
B:I was impressed very much.
我有深刻的印象。
A:Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。
一、It is a condition of this letter that the name of this Bank will not be disclosed in the event of our report being passed on to your clients.
译文:本函有一个条件,即在把我们的报告转交你们的客户时,请勿泄露本行的名称。
这段话是出自银行对某项咨询的回复信函。此类复信一般包括三部分:
1)陈述实事;
2)表示意见;
3)提醒对方所提供的资料是绝密及不负责任的。上面的句子属于第三部分。本句中的it是形式主语,其主语是that……从句。
pass on hand or give sth to sb else to others传递;转交
Example:We will pass on your decision to the buyer.
其他表达方式:
1.Please note that this information is furnished without any responsibility on our part and should be held strictly confidential.
2.Please note that the information is furnished at your request without any responsibility whatsoever on the part of this Bank or on any of its officers.
3.May we ask that you treat this information as strictly confidential without responsibility on our part.
二、Should you be prepared to reduce your limit by say 10% we might come to terms.
译文:如果你方愿意减价,譬如说减10%,也许能达成交易。
这句话是在讨价还价中常用到的句子。在双方的谈判中,价格是一个很重要的环节,婉转地提出自己的意见可以使自己处于主动地位。
say 10%是let us say 10%的简化。
be prepared to……准备做……事
Example:We are not prepared to change the terms.
limit n.限度(在外贸业务中有时用来指价格,即价格限度)
Example:Your limit is too high to permit business.
come to terms达成交易。类似说法有come to business close a bargain close a deal等等。
一、表达期望
1.We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
2.I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
3.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
4.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
5.We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。
二、产品介绍
1.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
2.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
3.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
4.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。
5.This product will pay its own way in a year.
该产品一年就可收回成本。
6.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资。
7.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
8.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。